BIBS Certified Installer
R-Value Insulators, LLC, the leading insulation contractor in northern WI, is certified as a Blow-In-Blanket® system (BIBS®) installer. BIBS allows only qualified contractors to become certified to install the BIBS system. R-Value Insulators, LLC, is ready to help your home, business, cottage, or cabin become its most energy-efficient and economical.
BIBS – proven, state-of-the-art insulation
BIBS blows special fiberglass wools behind a proprietary fabric barrier installed in walls, floors, attics, or ceilings.
BIBS is better than conventional insulation batting
- Saves you time and money by providing the highest R-values attainable on the market today.
- Maximizes your building’s thermal efficiency by forming a complete, seamless blanket of insulation around pipes, wires, and other objects otherwise difficult to insulate.
- Enhances your comfort by dramatically reducing air infiltration into your building.
- Ideally insulates vaulted ceilings, helping to prevent damaging ice dams and costly repairs.
- Offers excellent sound control, as BIBS completely fills wall cavities.
- Will not settle, eliminating the potential expense and hassle of future reapplication.
- Will not burn/combust, contains no formaldehyde, and will not grow mold.
- Offers an eco-friendly solution, with 25% or more recycled fiberglass content.
- Installs cleanly and with no dust.
BIBS is Ideal for new construction and retrofitted existing construction
Perfect for residential, industrial, or commercial use, BIBS can be used to insulate both wood- and steel-frame buildings of any style or size, new and existing.
Rely on BIBS-certified R-Value Insulators, LLC, for expert insulation installation
Call R-Value Insulators, LLC, today at (715) 420-0752 or email email@example.com. Ask about BIBS and request your FREE estimate!